Born: May 22, 1937
Died: May 1, 2008
- District Governor – 1974
- District Lt. Governor – 1973
- Member Since February 1964 until his passing
- Member of the Courtland United Methodist Church where he sang in the church choir and served as a Sunday school teacher, lay leader, and chairman of the Administrative Board
- Charter Member of the Courtland Rescue Squad
- He taught math and science at both Churchland Junior High School in Portsmouth and Greensville County High School in Emporia; he also coached baseball.
- He was a retired contractor and owner of Indian Town Construction Company.
- Member of the Southampton Academy Board of Directors
- Chowan College with an Associate Degree in Engineering,
- Virginia Tech Graduate
[Source: The Virginian Pilot Obituary]