About the Foundation
The Holland District (HD) Foundation was created to facilitate donations from excess year-end HD funds and fund-raiser events – primarily an annual Golf tournament (see buttons for information)
The HD Foundation provides regional support to augment community service by local Clubs
- Scholarships for Ruritan Youth Members
- Contribute to Holland District (HD) recognition scholarships in National Foundation
- Support transport and participation at Ruritan Youth Camp (see nearby tab)
- Make donations to food and related community needs in the HD and each Zone, including (1) Food Bank of Southeast VA, Mission Ministries, (2) Franklin Cooperative Ministry, (3) Christian Outreach, (4) Meals on Wheels, (5) Western Tidewater Free Clinic and others
HD (Holland District) Foundation BOARD MEMBERS
- Woody Dunn President HD Foundation
- and Past Governor HD
- Phyllis Lewter Secretary HD Foundation
- and Past National President
- James C. Copeland Treasurer HD Foundation
- Jim Henderson Treasurer HD
- David Walker Governor, HD
- John Curling Past Governor HD
- Stan Turner Past Governor HD
Holland District Foundation, Inc.
a 501(c)(3) Charitable Non-Profit Corporation
4th Annual Golf Tournament – 2022
Holland District Foundation — Big THANKS for support of all our golfers, club and company sponsors, and we will see you again next September on the 3rd Friday.
Who Does Holland District Foundation Support?
As of September 18, 20202